Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Big 25!



Happy Day! We just celebrated Am's 25th birthday! It was great fun! We had to go to work and school but that didn't stop us. We're all about celebrating Birthday WEEKS not days! So we spread it out. On his birthday I made him breakfast and we got to celebrate that night and open presents. Later that week we went to Ammon's favorite restaurant Tucanos. It is a brazillian rodizio. They just keep bringing around different types of meat until you cant handle anymore. It was great to be together!



10 comments:

Brad and Leslie said...

Yeah! You came back to the blogging world! :) Can't wait to see you in DL!!!! Happy late birthday Ammon - I'm a slacker and didn't call! How RUDE!!!

Anna said...

Hey! Sounds like you guys had lots of fun! Happy Birthday Ammon!!

laynenang said...

It was so great to see you guys and thanks for calling. Happy late birthday Ammon! I need to write all the birthdays down and you guys are so good at calling everyone. Don't worry I'm even late posting my own son's birthday. you can check it out now though. Ha!ha! See you soon and talk to you sooner.

Hillary said...

Katie, I miss you! I love your blog... call me soon so we can get together!

Anna said...

Hey! I was wondering if you guys were coming for the family reunion? Th reason I was wondering, and this is for Katie, is that I wanted to know if you wouldn't mind cutting my hair for "locks of love" again? Of course I would pay your regular rate.

Johnsons & Johnsons said...

Hey cute pic's! We love you guys! We had fun in Disneyland. We NEED to get up there to visit you guys. It's our turn to travel to see you. The kids really want to go!

The Reedy's said...

I Love Tucanos we need to get together one night and go! maybe during the summer when life isn't so crazy.

Cecily said...

Hey lady!!!! I just found your blog!!! How are you???

Johnsons & Johnsons said...

Hey I am so exited to have you invited into my blog.

Brad and Leslie said...

Awesome! - Trevor